After a once in a lifetime trip to Zimbabwe with the hubby, I finally made it back home. And that means internet! Time to share some of the gorgeous accommodations at Singita Pamushana, while we weren't out exploring the wildlife of the Milalangwe Trust.
We stayed in a very private lodge with only 7 rooms, each filled with hand painted wall art, private pools that looked out to watering holes for wildlife, and floor to ceiling windows. As my husband would say, I went a little camera happy taking pictures of all the vibrant colors, textures, and patterns throughout our room. But who wouldn't? Look how stunning this is! Hope you enjoy.
Photos in order from top to bottom:
1. View of our ceiling in our entry
2. Bright blues and reds in our guest bathroom
3. A closer look at the intricate tile work in our guest bathroom
4. Master bedroom
5. A close up of the beadwork and textures on our bedroom fabrics
6. Tile work in our shower
7. Wood carved lamp post
8. Fresh bath salts and soaps
9. Our private pool, view from the master bath and bedroom